Sunday 21 July 2013

Showcase Sunday #28


Inspired by Celine from Nyx Book Reviews, I've decided to combine several weekly wrap-up memes into one post. Showcase Sunday is hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea. Stacking the Shelves is hosted at Tynga's Reviews, and Sunday Post is hosted at Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. Letterbox Love is a special British book-haul meme hosted by Lindsey at Narratively Speaking.


Last Week:

It's all about the packing here, as we're moving flat next weekend. I'm excited about the move, but also not looking forward to packing up the many boxes of books... Despite being very busy, I still managed to find some time to enjoy the sunshine and eat far too many icecreams! :-) Hope you've had lovely weather and a nice week too.

Last week's posts:

Edge Lit 2 - Book Convention Report

Cover Art - The Apprentice Journals by J. Michael Shell, and Schadenfreude by Chris Kelso


New Goodies:

Anachron Press sent me a copy of Artificial Evil, which has a quote from my review on the back. That's the first time one of my reviews has been quoted on a book, so it's pretty exciting! :-D

They've also sent an extra copy, so look out for a giveaway soon!


Artificial Evil, by Colin F. Barnes



And from the library, for the Richard and Judy Book Club Challenge...


 The Sea Change, by Joanna Rossiter




 

14 comments:

  1. I'm adding The Sea Change to my TBR list. Enjoy your new books, and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sea Change looks pretty good. o:
    Enjoy all your lovely books! (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Artificial Evil sounds so good! And congrats on getting your quote on the back of the book :D
    The Sea Change sounds really good too and I'm hoping to get it out of my library soon :)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Samantha! Hope you enjoy The Sea Change, it's pretty intriguing so far. :-)

      Delete
  4. Yay for the quote! Artificial Evil sounds (and looks) intriguing so I'll keep an eye out for your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :-) I was pretty excited when I found out my quote was on the back. Giveaway and guest post should be coming soon. :-D

      Delete
  5. Hey! Congrats on quoted. :D That's always an awesome feeling to see that. :)

    Have a great week!

    And if you'd like to stop by, I have a Sunday Post up as well...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/07/sunday-post-19_21.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty cool isn't it? :-) Thanks Melissa!

      Delete
  6. Ok both covers scream read me! How exciting about the quote and the move, I hope it all goes smoothly! The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :-) I'm so hoping it doesn't rain while we're moving!

      Delete
  7. Artificial Evil looks like it would be interesting. Enjoy them.. Thanks for stopping by earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete